Sunday, September 19, 2010

Little Big Things

Congratulations to Sheri!! Her wonderful page about the movie "Across the Universe" was delightful, innovative and captured the time period of the movie perfectly. Way to go Sheri!!  Send me your mailing info, and I'll get a prize out to you! scrapacat at yahoo dot com.

I really appreciate all the noise each of you kicked up about this blog over the past week. You make me so happy with your positive thoughts about the challenges and your willingness to bring in new people! Thank you all!!

This weekend, I am struggling with wheat issues, so I'm going to go easy on you with the challenge. Are you familiar with inchies? No? Inchies are tiny little 'canvases' for miniature artwork. They are, appropriately, one inch (2.54 centimeters) on all sides - one square inch.

Your assignment this week is to make a page using a minimum of 3 inchies. The inchies can be exactly alike, or all different. Additionally, I want you to use this quote for inspiration: "Enjoy the little things, for one day, you may look back and realize they were BIG." ~Robert Brault. It doesn't have to be written on your page, but it should be apparent by your page design or subject (don't get scared - remember, this is FUN).

You'll have until Saturday, September 25th, 11:59 p.m. Central time (US) to post your entry. This week's prize will be 3 Copic Ciao markers!!

Enjoy! ~ky

3 comments:

  1. Great challenge! Hope you're feeling better soon, take care and be well! I'm glad I got to play this week, I've been traveling these past few weeks and it feels like I've been grounded from my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved this challenge Ky, it was so fun and I was really inspired by it :) the quote was great and so true! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnaks Ky for getting me to use Inches, never used them before. The quote was one similar to what I always say at the end of my You Tube videos. I thought that kind of funny. Thanks again for the Challenges. Hopefully I cann get mine posted this week before Saturday, That's Tashena's Wedding! So I won't be online. Hugs, Poe

    ReplyDelete