Friday, August 30, 2013

Go on - Be a DRIP

Hello! Today's mixed media challenge on Splitcoast Stampers (SCS) is to cake on any color medium and add water to make it drip and run. I started with the cast-off from a die I cut in ivory cardstock, added thick acrylic paint (Golden's fluid acrylics) with water to make it run down the cardstock. I cut the cast-off down to ATC size (2.5 inches by 3.5 inches).


I lined the cast-off with paper from My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Breeze so the sentiment would show. I punched a border from Bazzill cardstock for the top. The bottom is a composite of twine, MME patterned paper (same paper stack), metallic sequins (WalMart, custom colored with Adirondack alcohol inks), and Paper Studio rhinestones.


I hope you'll be inspired to create a little something before you get into full swing of celebrating the last of the summer days leading to autumn. Thanks for visiting!

Ta for now,
~ky

1 comment:

  1. This is another masterpiece.Oh my can you teach all these wonderful works of art...Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete