Thursday, March 31, 2011

International Fake Art Journal Month

It's time! I love this exercise, probably more than NaNoJoMo or NaNoWriMo, because it allows me to approach art from a completely unfettered place. Last year, I journaled from the perspective of an orphaned boy who was shifted from family to boy's home to yet another family. It was quite liberating, and self-searching at the same time.

Will you join me in creating a fake journal? There are prizes, but the biggest "thing" you receive by doing this is an awakening of new opportunities and challenges. The goal is to spend 30-60 minutes a day with your fake journal, but even if you do much less, you're still "in" the game.

What do you have to lose? What might you gain? I'm excited at the possibilities! Come join us!

Background information by Roz Stendahl on the Official International Fake Journal blog. 

Ciao
~ky

No comments:

Post a Comment