Sunday, January 30, 2011

A New Snow Moon

For this challenge period, the moon will be going from new towards the Snow Moon. This bi-weekly challenge will be to use the moon in your project. You can use the moon as your inspiration, use it as your art, use it to inspire your journaling, use it to explore mooning your boss (!) - anything at all.

{click to enlarge}

This page was created to note my evening time of peace when I reflect on the day by the light of the moon. Your challenge project doesn't have to be literally based on the moon.

Update from last challenge - I will not be selecting a winner unless we have 6 or more entrants. So, please, invite your friends to join us! I wanted to get this posted, so I'll be back with my sample artwork and some links for you to help with the moon theme. Enjoy creating!!

You have until 11:59 p.m. Central time on February 12 to upload a link to your work. Just leave your link in a comment on this post.

~ky

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ky

    Glad to meet a fellow runner and artist. I've got quite a few drawings and paintings on my blog. Quite a lot of them came from my sketch book.
    Best wishes

    Ray

    ReplyDelete